Saturday, February 13, 2010

A kitchen renovation is in the works. Robb and I are coming up with clever ways to utilize the grist stone perhaps as the kitchen island encased in glass. We shall see what we can do with her.

One of the most exciting aspects of the kitchen remodel is refurbishing my grandparents 1950's Copper Chamber's Stove. It needs to be re-plated in copper and chrome, but here is what it will look like when it gets finished.

The Chambers stove will be the queen of the kitchen. I will soon be scouring e-bay for used copper pots to collect for my maestro chef Roberto. He is thrilled to bring our family heirloom into our new home.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! From what I can see,it looks just like what I imagined. I can't wait to see it in person. Enjoy! Let me know when you close.

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete